Cheetah PERC 60M / 72M
To achieve grid parity, JinkoSolar dedicated to develop advanced PV technologies to reduce the cost of renewable energy.
Cheetah is designed to fulfill this purpose via its ultra-high module efficiency.
- 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation. Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.53%) thanks to half-cell design
- Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.48%) benefit from Passivated Emmiter Rear Contact (PERC) technology.Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production
- Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment.
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TÜV NORD
|Type||PERC monocrystalline solar module (60 / 72 cells)|
|Output||60 cells: up to 325 Wp
72 cells: up to 390 Wp
|Efficiency||60 cells: up to 19.48%
72 cells: up to 19.67%
|Junction box||IP67 Rated|
|Weight||60 cells: 19.0 kg
72 cells: 22.5 kg
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.39%/℃|