Cheetah PERC HC 60M / 72M
To achieve grid parity, JinkoSolar dedicated to develop advanced PV technologies to reduce the cost of renewable energy. Cheetah is designed to fulfill this purpose via its ultra-high module efficiency. Cheetah enters a new paradigm, and new wafer size, new cell and module designs will keep pushing power results higher, even above 400 Wp.
- 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
- Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.85%) benefit from half cell structure (low resistance characteristic).
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production.
- Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment.
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TÜV NORD
|Type||PERC monocrystalline solar module (120 / 144 half-cells)|
|Output||120 half- cells: up to 335 Wp
144 half- cells: up to 400 Wp
|Efficiency||120 half- cells: up to 19.85%
144 half- cells: up to 19.88%
|Junction box||IP67 Rated|
|Weight||120 half- cells: 19.0 kg
144 half- cells: 22.5 kg
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.37%/℃|